Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Challenge #218 - Holiday

Welcome back everyone!

Please forgive me for the delay in posting the winners. I have only just found enough time to post this challenge! I have been working 15 hour days lately and have had to put a few things on the back burner. I will post the winners ASAP!

Onto our newest challenge -


Create anything that is Holiday themed!

I hope all you Aussie's have recovered from Melbourne Cup yesterday. Perhaps you had a flutter on the horses?

Our wonderful sponsor this week is


Hello! I’m so happy to be here as a Sponsor for Craft Your Passion Challenges! Sami Stamps provides a variety of high quality Digital Stamps in both JPEG and PNG formats. I hope you enjoy crafting with Sami Stamps images as much as I enjoy illustrating them! 

If you’re having fun here, please feel free to come check us out! 

Prize : $12.00 gift certificate

Here is the inspiration from our amazing DT -

(using sponsor digi Frozen Bunny)


(using sponsor digi Our Little King)
















Please pop on over to their blogs to see how they came up with their ideas :)





from Addicted to Stamps and More! http://ift.tt/2ffdqUG

No comments:

Post a Comment