Tuesday, December 8, 2015

SECRET REALTOR TALKS with Gary Wong

The Rich Increase Their Risk Threshold, The Poor Decrease Theirs

Gary’s Words of Wisdom (WOW):

Standing Still Does Not Decrease Risk, it Increases It

One of the concepts I’ve learned recently after listening to a podcast interview of a multi-millionaire was the concept of exercising our risk threshold muscles.

The man shared about how to build muscles, one must exercise a particular body group to the point where the muscle breaks down. It’s at that point where the body sends signals to the brain to send protein to that area and rebuild the muscle, bigger than before.

He shared about how entrepreneurs need to exercise their risk threshold like a muscle. How we need to gradually increase our risk threshold so that we can obtain greater gains in our business.

We all know the concept that the greater the risk, the greater the reward. I’m not telling you to go out there and take giant risks that are way out of your league. I’m not telling you to take risks that could bankrupt you instantly. Nor am I saying you don’t take calculated risks.

All I’m saying is that we need to exercise our risk threshold muscle. When I first entered the real estate industry, I thought investing in real estate was risky, but as I developed market knowledge and market intelligence, it is no longer as risky as I first perceived it.

The post SECRET REALTOR TALKS with Gary Wong appeared first on Vancouver's #1 Family Real Estate Homes, Houses, And Condos For Sale | Gary Wong Realty.



from Vancouver's #1 Family Real Estate Homes, Houses, And Condos For Sale | Gary Wong Realty http://ift.tt/1NgTLxU

No comments:

Post a Comment