Tuesday, January 5, 2016

How Multimillionaires And Billionaires Take Action

 

 

 

“Ready, Aim, Fire”

 

So, you probably grew up learning “Ready, Aim, Fire”.  The concept is to get READY for what you are trying to do, set goals and prepare yourself.  Then AIM for your goal, find out and strategize on how you plan on taking action.  Finally, take action, that is FIRE.

I believed in this concept for most of my life.  

BUT… I realized, I was wrong.

 

“Ready, Fire, Aim”

 

When I did my MBA, it opened up my eyes to a different concept.  I realized I have been doing it wrong.  The concept taught there is, “Ready, Fire, Aim”.  You get READY, take action, and when things don’t work, then you AIM.  You redirect the action if you’re missing your target.  As you take action or FIRE, you will start to see which actions are helping you to achieve your goal, and which are not.  Because you are busy taking action, you can easily adjust the actions of those that are not producing results.

It was a sudden enlightening when I learned that.  

I saw how it worked in the business world and thought that was all there was to it.

 

THEN… I met my millionaire mentor and learned how multi-millionaires and billionaires take this concept to the next level.

The post How Multimillionaires And Billionaires Take Action appeared first on Vancouver's #1 Family Real Estate Homes, Houses, And Condos For Sale | Gary Wong Realty.



from Vancouver's #1 Family Real Estate Homes, Houses, And Condos For Sale | Gary Wong Realty http://ift.tt/1VGuhzw

No comments:

Post a Comment