Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My Background and How I Originally Got Into Real Estate

 

 

 

“How did Gary Wong, the Author of The Book on Vancouver Real Estate Get Started in Real Estate?”

 

 

So you’ve seen my ads on Facebook about me giving out a copy of my book, The Book on Vancouver Real Estate.  You’ve watched my youtube videos .  But you’re wondering, who is this guy?  

My name is Gary Wong.  I’m married and I have 2 children.  I am born and raised in Vancouver, BC, always interested in the topic of real estate and it all started with a game of monopoly.  I graduated from UBC with a double major in Psychology and Mandarin but my mandarin sucks which tells you how good the program there is at the time.

 

I worked in the corporate world for about 8 years, from government, to union, to telecommunications, to banking, to a manufacturer.  I was fooling around and not really going anywhere in life.  Then, I got married.  

 

My life changed.  

Can’t play video games all day anymore.  Gotta have goals, plans, etc…  

 

I studied my GMAT (entrance exam for the MBA) for 5 years but I could never do well in it.  I applied to some local schools and they all mentioned that my grades were too low.  

The post My Background and How I Originally Got Into Real Estate appeared first on Vancouver's #1 Family Real Estate Homes, Houses, And Condos For Sale | Gary Wong Realty.



from Vancouver's #1 Family Real Estate Homes, Houses, And Condos For Sale | Gary Wong Realty http://ift.tt/1OrPGrp

No comments:

Post a Comment