Tuesday, January 19, 2016

If You Want To Learn Anything In Life, You Have To Learn THIS

 

 

 

This is the Fundamental Key to Learning Anything in Life

 

If you want to learn anything in life, you have to get this principle down.  

After working in the corporate world for 8 years, I thought I knew a thing or two about business.  When I got into the MBA program, I thought,

 

“How different could this be?  What could I possibly learn that’s so revolutionary?” 

 

Then as I progressed in the MBA program and learned from these high level professors and read these case studies and textbooks, I realized an important truth.

 

I know nothing about BUSINESS.

 

It’s only when I came to that conclusion early on in the MBA program that I was able to put myself into sponge mode and absorb everything that was taught.  I was studying my real estate license during this time too and I loved what I was studying.  Wrote my real estate licensing exam and was ready to take the real estate industry with my MBA, 15 page business plan and my newly equipped real estate knowledge. 

 

I interviewed at 7 different real estate brokerages, got into the industry and started working.  I was confident, I thought I knew real estate from the course and textbook and the exam.  

The post If You Want To Learn Anything In Life, You Have To Learn THIS appeared first on Vancouver's #1 Family Real Estate Homes, Houses, And Condos For Sale | Gary Wong Realty.



from Vancouver's #1 Family Real Estate Homes, Houses, And Condos For Sale | Gary Wong Realty http://ift.tt/1nwR7xS

No comments:

Post a Comment